US Ford

Want to share something off-topic? This is where to put it.
Brian
Grumpy
Grumpy

US Ford

Post by Brian »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8PS03-k50w

Great video! Made me want to own one.
Fordson Tractor Pages, now officially linked to: Fordson Tractor Club of Australia, Ford and Fordson Association and Blue Force.
Brian

Dandy Dave
True Blue

Re: US Ford

Post by Dandy Dave »

Nice Film Brian. The Golden Jubilee is an NAA Model. I have rebuilt and worked on my share of these. The hydraulic pump was changed from a gear type to a piston type in later years. Gear pump parts are Not Available any longer. Had a customer with one with a spun rod bearing a number of years ago. I ended up rebuilding the motor and restoring the whole tractor. He is still using it in moderation on his gentleman farm. Many of the features shown of course are options. The Live PTO is a rare one, as well as the double acting remote cylinder valve. It was a much better tractor than the 9N,2N,8N series, But I would not give up my Power Major for one. I would compare the tractor to a TE20 Furgy. It uses about the same fuel as the petrol model and is about the same size and power. Dandy Dave!
Have a Fordsonful day Folks!

1960 Fordson Power Major

Pascal
True Blue

Re: US Ford

Post by Pascal »

Hi Brian,

A friend of mine has one. When you are in Holland again, I am sure he will let you drive it. :mrgreen:
Best regards,
Pascal

Fordson's don't leak oil, they are just marking their territory.