Granny is talking funny again

Want to share something off-topic? This is where to put it.
BearCreek Majors
True Blue

Granny is talking funny again

Post by BearCreek Majors »

I showed this to granny tonight and she started to babble about life insurance policy's again, and then said something about moving to Mexico....I have no idea why, she knows it would kill me to leave my tractors behind.... :shock:

Pat

http://www.baierenterprise.com/timed-auctions.htm#
check the farm equipment on the online auction.

Brian
Grumpy
Grumpy

Re: Granny is talking funny again

Post by Brian »

Interesting. It has got a Power Major/FMD lift fitted instead of the Super one.
Fordson Tractor Pages, now officially linked to: Fordson Tractor Club of Australia, Ford and Fordson Association and Blue Force.
Brian

BearCreek Majors
True Blue

Post by BearCreek Majors »

Closing bid…$10,100.00, I think I’m sleeping in a separate bedroom, with the door locked and a gun under the pillow.
As I got the story, the tractor was used at a business that went under, as they had broken some gears it was left behind. The previous owner purchased it, then got an early Major for parts (the lower dash is still on it) and changed everything from the bell housing back, attached the county drives to it, and also made his own steering mechanism. All the leftover original parts are long gone, the wheels all have stuff welded to them, and I’m assuming it now has live PTO. Needless to say it’s got some issues…but someone got themselves a Super Six. :)

Pat

Daves rusty bits
True Blue

Post by Daves rusty bits »

Pat, I`d put up with a couple of weeks of the cold ass treatment to get a Super Six !! :run:
1960 Power Major, 1975 International 475 - well no ones perfect.