Ford 333 industrial info required please!

Want to share something off-topic? This is where to put it.
Woodystock
Not Quite Blue Yet

Ford 333 industrial info required please!

Post by Woodystock »

Good morning everyone, I am new to the forum and I'm looking forward to using it a lot more. My father and I are ford daft, I'm off a farm my self and dad still working there. We have recently purchased a ford 333 industrial, which has the arms/ puh etc. We will use it to run the log splitter. Saw bench, topper and my father is gonna teach me to plough in the future as it will be handy for cover crops and maybe a small holding one day!
Anyway I've no idea on age or horse power etc, I've tried to google and it found nothing apart from one guy said they were similar to a ford 3600 but that's not for certain.
The numbers I can find on it are B516469 and CH213C I bet someone could translate them for me!
I'm looking forward to restoring it, and getting years of pleasure out of it!

Thankyou in advance !

Dandy Dave
True Blue

Re: Ford 333 industrial info required please!

Post by Dandy Dave »

Welcome aboard Matey. :D I never heard of a 333 other than a Massey Harris back in the day. But who am I to judge? :wink: Dandy Dave!
Have a Fordsonful day Folks!

1960 Fordson Power Major

Pascal
True Blue

Post by Pascal »

Hi,
I have both the 3600 and 333 brochure.
The technical details seem to be the same. I am currently not able to post the 333 brochure on the website, but if you send me a PM with your emailadress, I will take pictures of the 333 brochure and mail it to you.
Best regards,
Pascal

Fordson's don't leak oil, they are just marking their territory.

Woodystock
Not Quite Blue Yet

Post by Woodystock »

Pm sent. Thank you for your reply lads!
Chris