Milestone

Want to share something off-topic? This is where to put it.
Brian
Grumpy
Grumpy

Milestone

Post by Brian »

Just noticed that I have clocked up 4000 posts on this board! :shock: Add that to the 4000 clocked up on the previous versions and there is no wonder I have short fingers.

Many thanks to you all for bearing with my ramblings! :beer:
Fordson Tractor Pages, now officially linked to: Fordson Tractor Club of Australia, Ford and Fordson Association and Blue Force.
Brian

Pavel
True Blue

Re: Milestone

Post by Pavel »

Viva la ramblings !!

Pavel

Dandy Dave
True Blue

Post by Dandy Dave »

Nice! :clap: I guess you do not need to clip your nails often either. 8) Just for fun I took a look.. I have 1,700 + Dandy Dave!
Have a Fordsonful day Folks!

1960 Fordson Power Major

super6954
True Blue

Post by super6954 »

Hi Brain
Congratulations on crossing the 4000 postings milestone :clap: . when a guy thinks about all the time spent online answering posts I wish I had a $ for every one here and on that U.S forum we both been known to post on :wink: . I'd have a few bucks spare for fordsons or parts and you'd be rich between them both :lol: .
Heres to the next few thousand posts, and it's only "Ramblings" if it contains no useful information at all :idea: . As far as I can see you only post stuff that contains useful information or interesting facts, pictures , or History. If you slightly older guys don't pass this stuff on at some point it gets lost for ever :cry: ,So glad you do it for us and help keep this place running and in order, to preserve our Ford/ Fordson based heritage :D .
Regards Robert
A Fordson is for life not just for Christmas !.

henk
Site Governance Team & Expert Team
Site Governance Team & Expert Team

Post by henk »

Hope you live long and healthy to answer another 4000 and that there be lesser problems to answer to add more years..
Thanks for all the help so far.
Kind regards, Henk

Fordson New Major February 1957 Mark I

oehrick
Site Governance Team
Site Governance Team

Post by oehrick »

I wonder how many tractors all those postings have help keep on the go Brian - long may it continue and thanks for the help you've pointed this way :beer:
Best regards
Rick - Bogside on Bure

1958 Diesel E1A Mk2 s/n 1470165 - still in working clothes