mystery small square bale loader

Want to share something off-topic? This is where to put it.
brockwood
True Blue

mystery small square bale loader

Post by brockwood »

hi possibly mainly for those in oz my late farther bought this second hand in the early 70/s its been rescued from the scrap pile wondered if any one new who made them or any thing else about them it it appears to be red its mostly there . in operation where looking at it from the front the a frame on the forks goes on the likeage the link hanging down is coupled to another bolted to the drawbar as you lift it causes the cranked arm to rotate the bale pickup cradle which is only half there to inverted as in pic and delivers to the front of a trailer it is now half repaired it will i think make an interesting working display thanks b Image
1x 23f 1x 34 blue n 1 x 44 green n e27/s x 8 3ooo/ 5000 slectospeed county 754 x1 ford k series truck

Brian
Grumpy
Grumpy

Re: mystery small square bale loader

Post by Brian »

Nice to see the green tractor is on the scrap heap!! :clap: :run:

Looks an interesting project. I have seen ones where an elevator is connected onto the side of the tractor and loads the trailer, made by Teagle. New Hollands made a range of loaders called the Stackliners, both trailed and self propelled versions but they adjusted the bales on the trailer into groups for building a stack.
Fordson Tractor Pages, now officially linked to: Fordson Tractor Club of Australia, Ford and Fordson Association and Blue Force.
Brian

brockwood
True Blue

Post by brockwood »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDviW65SCfA

blue tractors out doing the real work ;)
1x 23f 1x 34 blue n 1 x 44 green n e27/s x 8 3ooo/ 5000 slectospeed county 754 x1 ford k series truck

brockwood
True Blue

Post by brockwood »

if all else fails good old powerfarming 68/69 also 67/68 now mines red but the the ford equipment was bought in and there are small difrences so i guess mines original manufacturerImage ? b