part numbers for fordson majors

This forum is for discussions about County, Roadless, MuirHill, Northrop, Matbro, ETA and other Ford/Fordson-based conversions.
blulldo
Not Quite Blue Yet

part numbers for fordson majors

Post by blulldo »

Hi Everybody,
I am,over the next number of months going to be restoring a Weatherill loader,i have been lucky enough to have an angel who copied a manual for me{THANKS JOHN},otherwise i would have been up a right creek!!
What i have noticed, is the fact that a lot of the part numbers seem to be at variance with other fordson part numbers,some examples are....
7Vxxxx,33,123xx, and so on.
Would the part numbers for industrial fordson majors,of any year,have been different from the normal agricultural version ?
If the answer to that question is "yes",would somebody please be kind enough,to let me know where i may obtain a copy of an industrial fordson partslist and workshop manual.
I can send a copy of the parts book,to a member of the Forum,should they think they might be able to help me.
Certain parts,ie brake shoes,are not even mentioned,and i can't remember seeing details of the clutch,either,but other items, directly related to the tractor, are listed,ie steering wheel.
Any help will be much appreciated,
Regards to all,
Chris.