Meddo Show

Want to share something off-topic? This is where to put it.
Brian
Grumpy
Grumpy

Meddo Show

Post by Brian »

We shall be leaving for Meddo tomorrow. We stay at Goes on Wednesday night before driving down to Winterswijk on Thursday, so will be out of touch.

If you are going to the show come and see us, we shall have Dotty, the PM plough, the Petrol Dexta Register, Petrol Dexta leaflets and price list and a small display of Petrol Dexta pictures from all over the world, also a chance for a chat about anything Fordson.

And, of course, the ftp shirts will be on display, we cannot sell from the show but we can take orders to be dispatched when we return.,
Fordson Tractor Pages, now officially linked to: Fordson Tractor Club of Australia, Ford and Fordson Association and Blue Force.
Brian

Pascal
True Blue

Re: Meddo Show

Post by Pascal »

Hi Brian,

I am sorry I can't make it this year to Meddo and not be able to meet Ann, Emiel and yourself.
I hope you will have a great show this year and meet nice and interesting people.

May be in the future I'll take Daphne with me to Meddo. :)
Best regards,
Pascal

Fordson's don't leak oil, they are just marking their territory.

Dandy Dave
True Blue

Post by Dandy Dave »

Hope you have a safe and enjoyable journey Brian. :D Someday maybe I will beable to vist the some of the people and shows abroad. But for now it is work,work, work, to pay Uncle Sam. :wink: Dandy Dave!
Have a Fordsonful day Folks!

1960 Fordson Power Major

Brian
Grumpy
Grumpy

Post by Brian »

Problems started before we left England!

On the way to the ferry, about 40 miles from home we stopped to fill up with diesel and saw steam coming from under Rovers bonnet. On checking, we found a crack in the top hose on the edge of a hose clip, I managed to seal it but then had to make the decision as to whether we went on to Holland and chanced finding a new top hose whilst over there, or abandon taking Dotty and trailer, get back to base and change what we could into the Cougar. That would give us time to get to the ferry.

So we are over in Holland, on the motorways, in a car that challenges the Mercedes in the fast lane!!!!!!! :D She is very dirty after spending most of the spring and summer parked in the yard but we have cleaned a few cob webs out now! :mrgreen:

We met with Dies and Henk on Wednesday and we are now in the Hotel in Winterswijk being treated like honoured guests by the staff who remember us.

We are now off to find a table for the Petrol Dexta display as the one we were to bring is on the trailer back in England.

My control of the weather is working well today! Hot sunshine! :clap: :clap:
Fordson Tractor Pages, now officially linked to: Fordson Tractor Club of Australia, Ford and Fordson Association and Blue Force.
Brian

Pascal
True Blue

Post by Pascal »

Hi Brian,

I am so sorry to read you have some bad luck again on the way to a festival. :cry:
I am glad you didn't gave up and changed your car.

I hope you had a great time at Meddo.
I am looking forward to your pictures and travel story.
Best regards,
Pascal

Fordson's don't leak oil, they are just marking their territory.

Oscar
Site Governance Team
Site Governance Team

Post by Oscar »

Pascal wrote:Hi Brian,

I am so sorry to read you have some bad luck again on the way to a festival. :cry:
I am glad you didn't gave up and changed your car.

I hope you had a great time at Meddo.
I am looking forward to your pictures and travel story.
:yeah:

Meddo wasn't in the cards for me this year :cry: . I hope it was as great as always!