A Good Chuckle but not for the Easily Offended.

Want to share something off-topic? This is where to put it.
Brian
Grumpy
Grumpy

A Good Chuckle but not for the Easily Offended.

Post by Brian »

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?format ... 0882688%2F

I have heard these words many times. :clap:
Fordson Tractor Pages, now officially linked to: Fordson Tractor Club of Australia, Ford and Fordson Association and Blue Force.
Brian

oehrick
Site Governance Team
Site Governance Team

Re: A Good Chuckle but not for the Easily Offended.

Post by oehrick »

Never found the Wynns much good Brian, I always keep a tin of Holts 'Why won't you %%oody well start you %$$%ing great heap of Basildon $£ap' handy, most times it will start without having a battery connected :mrgreen:

Hope the Great Norfolk Prairie district is still snow free

BTW Meant to ask, is there a theme for this years Showground do ? last year was farm conversions IIRC.
Best regards
Rick - Bogside on Bure

1958 Diesel E1A Mk2 s/n 1470165 - still in working clothes

Brian
Grumpy
Grumpy

Post by Brian »

Never tried either product, if they don't start I use "Annonchain" which works quite well except on the Rover. You can pull him miles and the engine never even turns over. :scratchhead:

Had nothing of the weather they promised. I am sitting here with a full log pile and a full oil tank and it is a bit disappointing. :mrgreen:

The theme this year is "Tractors and their Ploughs". The organiser has had his Twin City out and about this year with a six furrow plough so that is where he got the idea. I have got the "PM" for the Major and a Ransomes Robin for Dotty if I can get it repaired before April.
Fordson Tractor Pages, now officially linked to: Fordson Tractor Club of Australia, Ford and Fordson Association and Blue Force.
Brian

Aussie Frank
True Blue

Post by Aussie Frank »

All I can say is I divorced a woman who I discovered had a can of that Nulon stuff shown by Ian Jeffery a little further down in the post.

Must have been post traumatic stress syndrome from having to rebuild the Fergie after my father killed it with the same stuff when I was a young man :wink:

Regards, Frank.
Real tractors don't need tin work to be beautiful.

Brian
Grumpy
Grumpy

Post by Brian »

You should have let it rest in peace Frank, your father performed euthanasia! :run:
Brian

oehrick
Site Governance Team
Site Governance Team

Post by oehrick »

Thats a bit Greyist Brian - I love it :clap: mind you I thought it was spelled ethernasia :scratchhead: (sorry Frank :wink: )
Best regards
Rick - Bogside on Bure

ford5000y
True Blue

Post by ford5000y »

If both products doesn't work, you can always use Manns "Come On You Bugger" in conjunction with "You Useless Piece Of S__t" starting Fluid

And to make sure your battery won't get flat during starting procedures make sure that you use Nortons "Turn Over You Swine" battery fluid

oehrick
Site Governance Team
Site Governance Team

Post by oehrick »

You can still get them in the Phillipines ?? you could start a business shipping them back to the UK :D
Best regards
Rick - Bogside on Bure

ford5000y
True Blue

Post by ford5000y »

Right! Sorry for the long inactivity but I'm Back!

Some news.
Looks like I would need the "Turn Over You Swine" Battery fluid. Our Ford 5000's Battery is near the end of its life. Doesn't even have enough to turn the engine over compression. Looks like we have to buy the battery named "There You Go You Have A New Battery You Bastard" but I think the label wouldn't fit in the battery itself. :lol:

As a result, we had to do what farmers here in our province at least, used to do. if they don't have the time yet to buy a new battery they would park their tractor at an incline, pointing downwards, usually they would park it at the side of a dike, a hill, etc. tThe bad thing is, and this happened to my father once as far as I could remember, if you tried to bumpstart your tractor, rolled it down the hill while in gear, with the foot on the clutch pedal, then when the tractor picked up some speed, released the clutch but by the time the tractor ground to a halt at the bottom of the incline the tractor hadn't started yet :x

So now the tractor is currently parked in its garage, which is at the side of a dike, and since for export tractors normally doesn't have a handbrake, the tractor is held in place by a wooden wheelblock at the rear tyre(when I say Wooden wheelblock I actually mean a big chunky part of a branch of a fallen tree)and, as an assurance that the tractor would not by chance run the block over and come rolling down the incline, it was left in gear because the brake pedal lock on our tractor had been long lost, just like every single tractor on our place. :x